Sunday, April 12, 2009

If your car alarm goes off ONE more time...

...I'm setting your car on fire.

Not in a violent way, but seriously, I am going to. There is a car in my neighborhood, parked outside my bedroom window, that will be ablaze by the end of the weekend. I understand that sometimes the car alarm goes off when it shouldn't. It's annoying, but dealable. This weekend. Has gone. Too far.

Yesterday:
7a.m. awakened by said car alarm
8:12 a.m. irritated again by said alarm
9:43 a.m. alarm. again. sketched a car on fire to reduce stress from car alarm.
2:45 p.m. getting ready to go to a wedding. Car alarm.

Today:
8:15 a.m. awakened again by car alarm
9:30 a.m. car alarm sounds. I say aloud in bed "are you f***ing kidding me?"
1:12 p.m. Car alarm. Blogging about car alarm.

As you can see:
1) this car alarm is not effective. There is no way someone has attempted a break in of the car next door 7 times this weekend alone.
2) the car alarm owner is running out of time before their car is set on fire. I don't know if this is a sick joke, but I hope you, neighbor, have fire insurance.

In closing, car alarms are stupid.

1 comment:

Mariah said...

The car. It's alarming. I'm getting a torch.